Saturday, February 13, 2010

Fat Udon



Well, after work yesterday, the wife and I decided to have an early supper at a sushi place nearby. I ordered udon with chicken, gyoza, and vegetable tempura. The gyoza and tempura we shared. The wife had sushi, though I do not remember which roll, and I drank a can of Sapporo. I considered ordering saki, but did not.

I don't want to go into too much detail about the meal because it was good, but not great, and we left the restaurant well fed and happy for the moment. Soon after I arrived home, Kenny B. came and we sat and played music for a couple hours until the snow fell and the Mounties came on the TV. I think I saw most of the first half, and then I fell asleep in my recliner. Sometime during the second overtime, I woke up with the intention of finishing watching the game. I promptly fell back asleep, saving myself an amount of aggravation at watching the Mounties lose to Pitt.

No comments: